Comfy & Cozy Canopy Bed - DollKraft

Posted by OL | Posted in , , , , , , | Posted on 07:05





  • ¿ Mattress, pillow and blanket all included
  • ¿ Safety rails that keep dolls safe
  • ¿ Adorable fabric can either cover the bed completely or be tied back with pink bows
  • ¿ Rolls on tiny wheels
  • ¿ Bed fits any 18¿ or smaller baby doll





Available at Amazon Buy this product!





Comfy & Cozy Canopy Bed - DollKraft










   Brand: KidKraft


   Model : 67325


   Customer Rating :


   Availibility : Usually ships in 1 to 2 days





Comfy & Cozy Canopy Bed - DollKraft Overviews




What a delightful Comfy & Cozy Canopy Bed for your toddlers "babies". This is unique and will prove to utilized quite frequently and loved - by your toddler!



Comfy & Cozy Canopy Bed - DollKraft RelateItems









Comfy & Cozy Canopy Bed - DollKraft CustomerReview




I purchased two of the Comfy & Cozy Canopy Beds by DollKraft through Amazon. It was a good price, they arrived quickly, was in good condition and had all of their parts.

I purchased the beds for my twin 3-yr-old granddaughters for Christmas. They love them. I also bought them 16" inch dolls and there is plenty of room in the beds for them.

The bed is easy to assemble and it is well built. Other beds that I saw, and read about, had a heavy cardboard bottom, but this one is metal overall, top to bottom, and sturdier than most that I found.

Because the fabric was laden with wrinkles, I had to do some serious ironing. The ruffle ironing took a while. A steam iron on a low to medium setting worked best.

After the bed was assembled and everything was ironed and tied into place, it was impressive.

My daughter, the twins' mother, and I decided not to put the rollers on the legs of the beds. Because the twins are only 3-yrs-old, we thought adding the rollers later, when the girls are older, would be safer.

My twin granddaughters are having fun with their new, frilly, pink doll beds and it will give them years of enjoyment.

I am pleased with my purchase.




*** Product Information and Prices Stored:Feb 21, 2010 22:11:28

Available at Amazon Buy this product!

microphone

Comments (0)

Post a Comment